Mystery Ranch Backpack Care
Pack Cleaning Instructions
- Remove yoke from pack by taking out frame sheet adjuster, break Velcro bond and remove yoke from the body of the bag. Un-thread webbing on waistbelt and remove from pack. (If applicable)
- Open all zippered and drawstring pockets. Empty the pack of debris by turning upside-down and shaking.
- Wash pack in a bath tub or large sink using warm water, a mild detergent, and a soft scrub (if needed). NOTE: Do not machine wash your pack. Use Hydrogen Peroxide to remove blood stains if needed.
- Rinse the pack thoroughly.
- Hang the clean pack to dry in the shade – do not dry your pack in direct sunlight.
GENERAL PACK MAINTENANCE
- Obtain a material-appropriate zipper lubricant. NOTE: Before purchasing, read the description closely to ensure it is suitable for the zipper material on your pack. i.e. metal, nylon, plastic.
- On unzipped zippers, use compressed air to blow out each side.
- Follow the application instructions provided by zip lubricant manufacturer.
- To enhance and maintain effective water repellency on your pack, we recommend using Nikwax TX.Direct or Scotchgard Heavy Duty Water Shield.
- Follow the application instructions provided by manufacturer.